Terms and Conditions
– Dancing with The Nolans – 29 May 2020 – 8 June 2020
1. By taking part in Dancing with The Nolans (the “Promotion”), the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 18) and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and above to submit a video. Anyone can appear in the video as long as the entrant has their permission, and or the permission of guardian/parents’ of anyone under the age of 18. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid.
5. Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Promotion and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
6. This Promotion will open for entries from 29 May 2020 17:00 until 09:00 8 June 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
7. By submitting an Entry, the entrants agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the selected Entries in any publicity, subject to prevailing data protection legislation.
8. Method of Entry: The Promotion can be entered by entrants submitting a video of themselves and/or others (in accordance with clause 4) which depicts dancing for a minimum of 30 seconds to the song ‘In the Mood for Dancing’ By The Nolans. Entrants will be required to submit the video by sending it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org along with their full name (the “Entry”).
9. By submitting an Entry the entrant agrees to their Entry being selected to appear on television on Quest Red and/or other Discovery Network Channels and the Quest Red social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, website or other platforms during the Campaign Promotion.
10. By submitting an Entry, each entrant warrants and represents that they are the sole creator of the material submitted and that they own all right, title, and interest in and to, or have the valid right to us, all material contained in the Entry. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the materials by Promoter in the manner set forth in these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the materials. Failure to provide such proof upon request may render the material unacceptable by Promoter and result in the disqualification of the entrant. All material found to be copied or plagiarised (whether in whole or part), infringing the copyright of a third party, and/or used and submitted by an entrant without the relevant approvals, authorisations or permission shall be disqualified immediately.
11. All Entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. By making the Entry you confirm that you have all the relevant rights and consents required to allow us, and any parties associated with us, to use that content.
13. There is no limit on the number of Entries from any one entrant.
14. Chosen Entries will appear on television on Quest Red and/or other Discovery Network Channels and the Quest Red social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, website or other platforms, between 16 June 2020 – 25 August 2020 (“Campaign Promotion”). Chosen Entries will be selected as per clause 11.
15. The selection process will be ongoing throughout the Promotion Period and will end at 17:30 12 June 2020.
16. All Entries will be judged on the basis of their creativity, originality and relevance to the relevant theme. Chosen Entries will be selected by a panel of judges in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, should unforeseen circumstances require it.
18. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid.
19. In addition to clause 9, by submitting an Entry the entrant acknowledges that the Promotor will own and use any part of the Entry, in any and all media, whether now known or later devised, throughout the world in all languages in perpetuity without restriction.
20. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network (the “Social Networks”). You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the Social Networks. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By taking part in the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have released the Social Networks from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Promotion or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the Promotion.
24. Promoter’s details: Discovery Corporate Services Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom. Company number: 08597513.