Quest Carabao Cup Competition – Terms & Conditions
31 January 2020 – 7 February 2020
- By entering this Quest Carabao Cup Competition (the “Competition”), the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions, including all terms and conditions of the Football League Limited Conditions of Issue as well as the Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Both of these documents can be found at www.efl.com/ticketconditions. By entering, all entrant will be deemed to have read them and agree to be bound by them.
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of Prize Provider or Prize Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 21) and their families, the Prize Provider and/or Prize Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Prize Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and above. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Prize Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
- Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
- This promotion will open for entries from 9:30am Friday, 31st January until 23.59 Friday, 7th February 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
- By entering, the winners agree to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Prize Promoter. Promotor shall be the exclusive owner of such publicity and/or promotional activities with the right, throughout the world, an unlimited number of times in perpetuity, to copyright, to use and to license others to use, in any manner, all or any portion thereof or of a reproduction thereof in connection with the promotion or otherwise. Further the Prize Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the winners in any publicity, subject to prevailing data protection legislation
- Method of Entry: Entrants must respond to @QuestTV’s competition post explaining why they deserve to win two (2) tickets to the Carabao Cup final at Wembley Stadium (the “Event”) and who they would take with them, all within one (1) tweet (the “Entry”). By submitting an Entry, each entrant warrants and represents that they are the sole creator of the material submitted and that they own all right, title, and interest in and to, or have the valid right to us, all material contained in the Entry. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the materials by Prize Promoter in the manner set forth in these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the materials. Failure to provide such proof upon request may render the material unacceptable by Prize Promoter and result in the disqualification of the entrant. All material found to be copied or plagiarised (whether in whole or part), infringing the copyright of a third party, and/or used and submitted by an entrant without the relevant approvals, authorisations or permission shall be disqualified immediately.
- All Entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Prize Promoter’s sole discretion.
The Competition is limited to one (1) Entry per person.
- Prize: A pair of two (2) tickets to the Carabao Cup at Wembley Stadium on 1 March 2020 (RRP = £180). There are three (3) Prizes available.
The tickets must be collected in person on the day of the Event at ticket collect. The tickets include seats on floor 1 and accessible to all, if advised of any mobility requirements in advance.
Winners and their guests must comply with all policies, rules and reasonable instructions provided by the Prize Provider, venue operators and/or any authority at the venue. The Prize Provider, the relevant venue operators and authorities reserve the right to remove any entrant or winner (and/or their permitted guests) for failing to comply with those policies, rules or instructions or otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner.
The Prize Promoter and the Prize Provider accept no responsibility if the Winners and/or the Winners’ guests are denied entry or asked to leave the match for failure to abide by these terms and any terms incorporated hereunder, any applicable law or regulation or because of their inappropriate behaviour.
Winners will be chosen as per clause 11.
- The Entries will be chosen within five (5) days of the Competition Period ending. The winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter to confirm an email address and will then be required to confirm for themselves and their guest: full name, date of birth, supporting team and home address to the Prize Provider via email. The winners must claim their Prize and provide all required information within seven (7) days of the first notification. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All Entries will be judged on the basis of their originality and how compelling their response is. Three (3) winners will be selected by a panel of judges in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the Prize, or substitute a Prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. Under no circumstances can the Prize be sold for any financial amount. The Prize is subject to availability. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize must be taken by the winners unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Prize Promoter.
- Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The Prize Promoter and/or Prize Provider (or any third party nominated by the Prize Promoter) may exercise its sole discretion to use the competition winners’ (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the Prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid, subject to relevant data protection legislation.
- The Prize Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any Prize. The Prize Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Prize Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network (the “Social Networks”). You are providing your information to the Prize Promoter and not to the Social Networks. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released the Social Networks from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Prize Promoter’s details: Dplay Entertainment Limited, Discovery House, Chiswick Park Building 2 London W4 5YB, United Kingdom. Company number: 09615785.
Prize Provider’s details: The Football League Limited (d/b/a EFL), Efl House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR1 8HU. Company number: 00080612